Welcome to The Largest Dental Conference in Los Angeles County,
The Red Carpet of Dental Conferences!
SAVE THE DATE:
California Dental Expo
January 17 – 19, 2014
LOS ANGELES CONVENTION CENTER
This site is currently under construction. The expected official launch date is June 21, 2013, at which point all attendees and Exhibitors will have a chance to register. We appreciate your patience.
1. To Engage and Involve the Younger Generation of Dentists and to help assimilate them into the greater Dental Community. As the average new graduating dentist owes upwards of $450,000 in student loans and due the lack of employment opportunities present, it has become increasingly difficult for the new dentist to become a part of Organized Dentistry. It is evident across the nation that attendance of younger dentists and healthcare professionals at various conferences, seminars and dental gatherings is at an all-time low. It is also evident that dentists are depending more on the Internet for their Continuing Education requirements and in order to educate themselves on new procedures, protocols and products. Due to the relative high cost of membership fees associated with Organized Dentistry and limited perceived benefits, a significant number of new graduating dentists have lost touch with the Dental Community and the Dental Industry. Our goal at the California Dental Expo is to introduce and integrate the younger members of our profession into the Dental Community with no requirements for membership and at minimal cost to them.
2. To provide a Healthy Professional Atmosphere for Dentists, Dental Healthcare Providers, Dental Groups and Associations, Dental Manufacturers and Dental Suppliers to interact together at minimal cost and to the benefit of all parties involved.
3. To provide Philanthropic Funding towards Health and Education.
4. To provide Dentists and Dental Practitioners with Cost-Effective Continuing Education opportunities.
5. To Give Back To Our Community by creating work and business opportunities in the city of Los Angeles and the state of California.
The Red Carpet Difference:
- Free Admission
- Free CE classes
- Sponsor-Free Lectures at low-cost (under $95)
- Discounted Dental Equipment and Supplies
- Spend part of winter in Sunny Los Angeles.
- Presence in the city that has the largest cultural influence in the United States.
- Be a Part of the Largest Dental Conference in Los Angeles County.
- Competitive Booth Rental Fees
- Have the opportunity to offer lectures for CE credit to large numbers of people in order to promote your product(s) – *All Company lectures will be at no cost to attendees.
- Low-Cost Sponsorship opportunities.
- Easy Registration process.
- Integrate the Expo as a part of your annual program with minimal effort on your part.
- Be Represented in the Largest Dental conference in Los Angeles County.
- Free Booths will be offered to Non-Profit Organizations and Dental Societies.
- Present your Seminars and Lectures at The Expo with minimal overhead cost and Receive the Profits. The majority of the planning will be done for you.
- Expand your Lecture Base with a large number of attendees.
Lecturers and Educators:
- Presence in one of the most influential cities in the world.
- Receive an Honorarium that is based on what you deserve, not one based on the opportunity to lecture at a particular event.
- Expand your base with a large number of diverse attendees.
And most importantly,
- At least 10% of profits from the Expo will be going to Philanthropy and Charity.
- The Expo will bring much needed employment opportunities to The City of Los Angeles and the State of California.